- July 2021: DomusVi Group acquires Advita, one of the German housing specialists and integrated outpatient care for the elderly. This acquisition in Germany, submitted to the antitrust authorities for validation, ushers the DomusVi Group into one of the European countries most affected by the challenge of an ageing population and completes its geographic coverage of Northern Europe after moving into the Netherlands (December 2020) and Ireland (January 2021) over the past few months.
- Ireland: DomusVi Group continues its international development, particularly in Europe. The DomusVi Group acquires the "Trinity Care" group, the 5th largest operator in Ireland consisting of 8 high-end medical residences located in Dublin and other cities in the country, with 7 existing residences and one under construction (491 beds currently and 179 under construction).
- Netherlands: The Group is extending its offer of quality services and support for older and frail people to a new country, the Netherlands, by investing in the "Martha Flora" group. The Group specialises in behavioural support for cognitive disorders in 10 high-end residences (245 beds) located in cities such as The Hague, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Gouda, etc.
- France: This new acquisition of the "Les Matines" Group will allow DomusVi to consolidate its offering while strengthening its presence in France by densifying its network. The DomusVi Group and "Les Matines" Group teams are happy to pool their expertise and share their common values in order to continue to develop a quality reception and care offer for the elderly. After the information-consultation of the staff representative bodies that took place in recent days, the transaction was finally completed on October 30th, 2020.
- France: The DomusVi Group has acquired 2 premium nursing homes in Normandy: The Residence "Normandia" is located a few minutes from the city center of Deauville-Trouville and the Residence "La Barillère" is located a few minutes from downtown Lisieux, these two residences are located in the Pays d'Auge.
- France : laying the foundation stone of the nursing home Les Rivalières DomusVi in Vaudreuil (27)
- DomusVi and Residalya, the 9th largest French private operator entered into exclusive negotiations in March 2019
- DomusVi takes another step in its development in Portugal by announcing the purchase of the nursing home “Clinica da Lomba” located in Gaia, south of the city of Porto. Once its offer is consolidated with two nursing homes under construction, the DomusVi group will become Portugal’s second largest operator with 613 beds.
- DomusVi continues its disciplined strategy of external growth with the acquisition of Gerovida, (10th largest operator in Spain, with 2,515 beds including 331 more beds under construction)
- DomusVi acquires an interest in Acalis Group, the leading private operator in Latin America in the sector of senior citizens’ care.
- DomusVi continues its development in Europe with the acquisition of the Sarrikue Group and Gerovida in Spain.
- In Portugal, the group continues its development in Southern Europe with the acquisition of Carlton Life SA and the Bella Vida Group.
- DomusVi Group announces that ICG and Yves Journel have completed their acquisition for a majority stake in the DomusVi group.
- Inauguration of the first DomusVi residence in China in Xi’an.
- Acquisition of SARquavitae in Spain, which has 88 nursing homes, 21 day-care centres, assisted-living facilities, centres for the disabled, psychiatric institutions, home helps and SSIAD.
- DomusVi Group becomes the leading private operator in Spain.
- Acquisition of Domidom Soins 537 home-nursing places including 40 places with teams specialised training in Alzheimer’s.
- Acquisition of Geriatros, 3rd largest private operator in Spain: nearly 40 institutions (including 4 psychiatric institutions, totalling 5,800 beds).
- Signature of a partnership to create nursing homes in China.
- Reconciliation of DomusVi and Dolcea’s operating activities.
- The new entity includes 212 nursing homes, 8 assisted-living facilities and 5 follow-up care facilities.
- It has become the 3rd largest private operator in France.
- Creation of Dolcéa by GDP Vendôme.
- Creation of DomusVi by Yves Journel.