- In April 2018, the DomusVi Group continued its growth in southern Europe with the acquisition of Portuguese company Carlton Life S.A. A first home in the centre of Porto, a new step in its development and a first step into Portugal.
- In November 2018, DomusVi acquires a stake in the Acalis Group, the leading private operator in Latin America in the hospitality and care of the elderly sector.
- DomusVi Group announces that ICG and Yves Journel have closed their acquisition of a majority stake in the DomusVi Group.
- Inauguration of the first DomusVi residence in China in Xi'an
- Acquisition of SARquavitae, an area that includes 88 nursing homes, 21 day centers, service residences, centers for the disabled, psychiatric institutions, in-home support, nursing home services.
- DomusVi Group becomes the leading private operator in Spain.
- Acquisition of Domidom Care with a capacity for 537 nursing home patients and including 40 patients followed by the specialized Alzheimer’s team.
- Acquisition of Geriatros, 3rd private operator in Spain: nearly 40 institutions (including 4 psychiatric clinics with a total of 5,800 beds).
- Signature of a partnership to create retirement homes for dependent elderly persons (EHPAD) in China.
- Merger between DomusVi and Dolcéa/GDP Vendôme
- The new entity includes 212 retirement homes for dependent elderly persons (EHPAD), 8 residences providing services for seniors and 5 Follow-Up Care establishments.
- It became the 3rd private operator in France
- Creation of Dolcéa/GDP Vendôme.
- Creation of DomusVi by Yves Journel.